Egg biriyani is an easy, quick and flavorful recipe. It’s a wonderful treat for all the egg lovers and one of the best choice to impress your unexpected guest.
- Boiled Eggs-3
- Onion-2 large
- Ginger paste-1tbsp
- Green chilly-1
- Cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Chilly powder-1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala-1tsp
- Lemon juice- ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped- 1tbsp
- Mint leaves chopped- 1tbsp
- Salt-to taste
Ingredients for Rice:
- Basmati Rice- 1 ½ cup
- Salt- to taste
- Cardamom-3 nos
- Cinnamon-1 small inch piece
- Bay leaf-1
- Wash and soak basmati rice in water for 20 minutes.
- Drain it and cook with enough more boiling water, salt, cardamom, clove, cinnamon and bay leaf until cooked.
- Drain the rice and keep aside.
- Heat oil and ghee in another bowl, Splutter cumin seeds,
- Add onion and sauté well until golden in color.
- Add ginger , garlic and green chilly. Sauté for a minute.
- Add all the powders one by one after mixing well in each addition in a low flame.
- Add coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Add lemon juice and curd. Mix well for a minute.
- Move all the masala in to one side of the pan.
- Make some slits on the egg with a sharp knife. Add it in to pan without touching the masala.
- Sauté for 1-2 minutes until all sides are coated with the masala flavor.
- Sprinkle little pepper powder on top of it.
- Take it out from the pan. Keep aside.
- Add cooked rice in to masala and give a nice mix.
- Cook for3-5 minutes in a low flame until the masala well coated with the rice.
- Add boiled eggs on top of it and serve hot.