Instant Egg Jalebi / Kaiveeshal Appam
Kaiveeshal appam / Instant egg jalebi is a Malabar tasty ifthar snack. It taste’s like fried pan cake and the texture looks like jalebi. It didn’t taste like jalebi, but only the texture looks like so.Hence let’s start the quick preparation for kids who crave for a yummy snack.
- Egg-3 large
- All purpose flour (maida) – almost 1cup
- Sugar- ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Oil-for deep frying
- In a bowl beat egg s well with a spoon or a hand mixer.
- Add sugar, salt and cardamom powder in to it; mix well.
- Add flour little by little in to it by mixing (folding) well until it reaches a thick idli batter consistency (not too thick but considerable).
- Add this batter in to a plastic cone and make a small hole in it to pour the batter in to oil like swirls of jalebi (or use coconut shell with a smole hole, make a small hole on the plastic glass).
- Fry it in a low flame until both sides’ just get a golden in color.
- Serve warm and enjoy!!!