Home apple jam is quick easy to make at home. Here I made it in a chunky texture, it is fun to have some bites in it. If you want a smooth jam avoid the process of chopped pieces in the jam and make it puree.
- lemon juice-1tsp
- Wash, peel, core and dice the apples.
- Mince almost 2 tbsp of apple pieces and keep it as in aside.
- Remaining apple pieces put in a blender and make it puree without adding water.
- In a heavy bottom pan add the apple puree and sugar.
- Cook and mix well, without foaming any scraps.
- Add the chopped apple pieces and stir well for 15 minutes in a low flame.
- Switch off the flame when it reaches the desired consistency.
- Mix it with lemon juice and allow to cool completely.
- Store it in a sterilized container for longer use.