Biscuit Swirl Recipe
- Digestive biscuit (or any plain biscuits) – 180 gm
- Sweetened condensed milk-1 can
- Butter softened- 60gm
- Jam / nutella -1/4 cup
- Crush the biscuits well by using a blender.
- Mix it with condensed milk and butter.
- Mix well until combined well.
- Spread some oil in an aluminum foil.
- Spread the mixture above it as an inch thick layer.
- Spread the jam / nutella on top of it.
- Roll it as we done for swiss roll.
- Keep it in freezer for 15 minutes before serving.
- Cut it in to small bite rolls and enjoy.