Falooda is a splendid dessert for both eyes and tummy!!! A tall glass with colorful ingredients makes us happy and mouth watery. It’s a perfect dessert that if you searching for a summer delicacy. The falooda seeds are optional since they don’t really have a flavor but, do add for the authentic look. You can check fruit salad recipe by clicking fruit salad
- Milk-2 cup
- Milk maid- ½ cup
- Rose food color -few drops (or strawberry jelly powder-1tsp)
- Fruits chopped- 1cup
- Vermicelli- ½ cup
- Kas kas / basil seeds / sabza – 3tbsp
- Ice cream- 4 scoops
- Nuts-to garnish
- Cherries-to garnish
- Cook the vermicelli with 1 ½ cup of water, when it’s done drain the water and keep aside to cool.
- Put the basil seeds in a cup of water for an hour until it becomes transparent balls. Drain it and keep aside.
- Boil the milk with milkmaid and when it starts to thicken add food colour (or jelly powder) and keep it aside to cool.
- Put the falooda glasses in freezer just before 5 minutes of assembling.
- In each glass put half of the vermicelli, half of kas kas, half of chopped fruits and pour the milk mixture over them.
- Repeat the process once again with the remaining half of vermicelli, kas kas, fruits and syrup.
- Now take out the ice cream from freezer and put two scoops over 2 glasses.
- Decorate with caramelized nuts and cherries on top.