Mushroom and Corn Soup for Diabetic and Kids
1 teaspoon oil
1 chopped onion
4 Mashed flakes garlic
1 cup chopped mushroom,
1 cup chopped baby corn
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, powdered
1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
1 vegetable stock cube
Salt to taste
2 Table spoon corn flour
1. Heat the pan
2. Pour the oil into the pan and add the onion and garlic into it
3. Add the chopped mushroom, corn, nutmeg, salt , pepper powder and vegetables stoke cube.
4. Check the vegetables are partially cocked.
5. Pour little water, when it boil, reduce the flame let it continue to boil well.
6. Prepare a smooth paste of corn flour with a small amount of water without any lumps.
7. When the vegetables are cocked well and the corn flour paste to it and keep stirring well.
8. It became thicken please remove the flame and pour into the serving dish.