- Old fashioned oats-1 cup
- Wheat flour- 3/4 cup
- Baking powder- 2 tsp
- Milk-2 cups
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
- Butter melted- 4 tbsp
- Dry roast oats in low flame for two minutes.
- After that using a blender; blend in to a fine powder.
- mix it with wheat flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add vanilla extract and melted butter.
- Add milk little by little by mixing well without any lumps.
- Rest the batter for 10 minutes and start making pancakes.
- In a heated non-stick pan; pour a ladle of thick batter and allow it to spread itself as a small round.
- Cook on low flame until both sides are nice golden in color and inner sides get cooked well.
- Add in to serving plates and sprinkle little icing sugar on top.
- Serve hot with some fresh fruits, honey or butter.